United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 550i

Garage List
2008 BMW 550i  [0.00]
2003 Audi A4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accord View Post
Clearly you're a self hating liberal douchebag and obviously don't even know the first thing about Afghanistan. I'm not going to educate you going point by point with that garbage you just posted, i'll just simply state that you're wrong and your views of the war over there are so far from what reality is and your perspective on Afghanistan is completely backwards.

You have Marine friends? Is this supposed to somehow give you credibility? You sound like a racist who hates black people, but when confronted about it you've all of a sudden got a lot of black friends, so it's O.K.! My 3rd cousin married a black guy, so we're cool bro!

I don't give a shit who your friends are or who you're related to, you're not a Marine. You've either been there and done that or you haven't and don't even try and put yourself into my shoes, you don't know what i've seen and you don't know what i've done.
Is your rock metal, firefight video supposed to give you credibility. . .you come on here linking all of us to the video and get pissy when people contradict your "supreme" values on the war in Afghanistan. Sit down, relax, and realize that youre leaving yourself open to interpretation when you post a video like that. And your last paragraph gives a great insight into the kind of person you are. As far as I'm concerned this can now be nominated for one of the better fails of 2008, based solely on your responses to fellow forum members. . .

Tits or GTFO.