timothy2001
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 6MT ZCP

Garage List
2011 M3 E92  [0.00]
Can't believe I am saying this but considering selling it

What do you think this is worth? Too bad it's got a sunroof, I compromised on that when I bought it as just about everything else lined up.

2011 E92 6sp with Comp package, sunroof with 49k miles. Jerez black on black. I am the second owner, garage kept by me and the previous owner and you can tell.

Interior like new. Exterior has zero paint work and ceramic coating applied. A few rock chips here and there on the hood but nothing drastic.

I can remove the mods and get it close to stock. Dinan intake, Dinan cross supports, black chrome exhaust tips, OEM exhaust mod, gloss black grills, black side grills, individual audio. Ultimate Clutch Pedal and Ultimate Pedals stainless pedals including the foot rest. BPM Sport Tune installed. Never been to Autocross or track with the car. Factory wheels are powder coated a dark bronze.

Michelin 4s all around with 8000 miles on them. Oil changes, brake flush x2, PS flush and spark plugs all completed at dealer. I have put 10k miles on the car having owned it since October 2016. Have all receipts and recalls done. Verifiable cared for car. No engine work done or needed.

Car has had two issues since I have owned it. Thermostat the day I bought it and a DRL that was aftermarket and both replaced with stock.
Appreciate 0