Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Smog machines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bread View Post
Love is certainly overselling it, but it's functional and clean. It absolutely needs a HUD, but that's all I'd really change.

Too many cars, like the last gen Porsche are just littered with buttons, dials and such that unless you own the car and drive it daily, you'll never sort out what's where.

Now I will say that one real weakness of any Tesla is the lack of support for Apple Play. I've gotten used to it in both of our cars and would strongly dislike moving to a car without it.
But don't most people own a car and drive it daily? Cadillac constantly gets criticized for its CUE, but go on the Cadillac forums and the general consensus is once the system is learned, it's considered pretty good by Cadillac owners.
I drive my wife's car about two or three times a month. She can't drive mine, as it has three pedals.

Here's a great example, BMW decided to make you press the power button twice to fully shutoff the car. We've had this thing two plus years and I probably get it wrong three out of four times. I'm lobbying for anything other than a BMW/Mini because of this stupidity.

And Cue sucks. So do their engines and transmissions. Oh, and the ATS-V cluster. Great chassis in need of everything else.
Appreciate 0