SilverSlug
Hey, where have you been all my life?
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonybp View Post
Hello Everyone.

Im a brand new member, been reading for years, but finally decided to chyme in after attending MFest Canada

Im the original owner of an e92 M3 Interlagos Blue (graphite interior), DCT.

I've been through a lot with this car, and am looking forward to sharing my upgrades, mods and repair history with the community.

I currently just passed 205,000 Km (127,000 miles).

This car was born in (at least first purchased) Toronto, Canada, and gets quite a bit of winter driving.

Still look forward to driving it every chance I get. An absolute thrill.
Car is still strong running, almost like new.

I replaced the rod bearings at 195,000 Km (they were in great shape when I removed them btw). Repaired a throttle body actuator. Recently installed the Turner test pipes (cat removal), Turner engine flash/tune. Turner skid plate. White Angel Eyes. aFe stage 2 cold air intake. Opened up the factory muffler box 50k ago. Transmission (DCT) oil is original, but switched to LiquiMoly engine oil about 100,000 Km ago. Diff oil has been changed just recently.

I have driven this car extremely hard since purchase (up to 8000rpm almost daily), and she is still tight. It consumes almost the same amount of oil as it always has (no increase, or so it seems).

Im looking forward to hearing the experiences of other high mileage M3 owners in this thread, and continue a sharing dialogue that will extend our M3 enjoyment.

Thanks,
What year is your M?
Appreciate 0