11-13-2009, 02:03 AM   #144
Jonmartin
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PencilGeek View Post
Amen. Then you must feel the same way as I do about Jon's link to that IQ-degrading ESS thread. That tread and quoting from should be a case study in the lack of critical thinking.

Instead, I'll make you the same offer I've given dozens of other people. Please quote my posts to demonstrate how I've lacked objectivity or critical thinking with respect to stroker vs. SC kit (or even RD vs. Dinan). Don't come back empty handed like so many before you.

I am very interested in coming, and in fact will even be in SoCal next weekend. But I'll be at a family function in Simi Valley. Otherwise I would have loved to come.

Just curious, why nobody has mentioned what happened the last time Jon started this SC vs. stroker crap. I offered to come down that weekend and run, but it was the SoCal end that failed to come through. Then Jon starts this crap about RD Sport telling people not to run, and you don't say one word of BS against that. Funny how you seem to have a selective memory -- especially from a guy who registers a few hours ago, but claims to have been reading for quite a long time. I guess we know where your intellectual honesty lies.

Where do you get this stuff? Go ahead and quote from past threads where stroker guys have made any claims whatsoever about performance. I only see the loud mouth SC guys making any claims here. I know I've never been nearly as foolish to make any such claims. Hilarious that you should even bring this up.

No dude, you've been called out. Quote from it, or go play in a different sand box.

You're the guy being called out and hiding behind a new screen name. Why don't you tell everybody your other screen name?

I notice you didn't provide any examples to back that up either.

Agreed...very thick.

LOL. You don't care about dyno's but you're obsessed with misquoting them. Hilarious (and pathetic at the same time).

I guess you don't remember that thread very well. Go look it up next time before misquoting it.

You know I'll never disclose whose giving you the commission deal on the G-Power kit -- so you know you're safe challenging me on it. But everybody here should beware that you do have such a deal (or did) and aren't disclosing it.
LOL by all means go ahead you'll be proven wrong just like the last non-sense you made up about me remember the insurance fraud thing? Quit with the dyno's already run your car at Famoso or don't post anything else about your car cause dyno sheets get old. I'll even bring a driver for you or drive it myself if you can't drive it. And I would like to know when I didn't show up to run you that would be laugh of the century you must have offered after my car blew because that would have been the only thing stopping me brotha. Also you can run DLSJ5 with your new tune he's always around. Now show everyone ur lil dynosheet to redeem yourself. What did it make 446whp finally with an aftermarket tune you had to pay even more $$ for? I'm really starting to see the value now.
Appreciate 0