Thread: ZCP Love
View Single Post
      06-06-2020, 09:29 PM   #1221
zidunoxu
Registered
Rep
Drives: m3

Her hot breath in my ear and the sexy purr of her voice spurred me on. Cupping her tits, I fondled them while stroking her swollen flesh with my thumbs. Sam kissed me again and this time all but devoured my lips as I caressed her nipples. Her tongue plunged into my mouth and swirled around dancing across mine and tickling the roof of my mouth.

I slipped my tongue across hers and it occurred to me that there was a better place my tongue could be webcam star from https://sexchat.bar .

Sliding my lips from hers, I planned on targeting her nipple. Instead, as my lips worked down her throat, Sam let her head fall back and seeing the smooth skin of her neck, I kissed her. Sam sighed softly while I sucked on the soft skin just under her ear, and ran her hands over my chest, arms, shoulders as well as my back.

She was touching me with a lot more enthusiasm than someone just trying to help out a friend.

I was struck by the thought—one that now should have seemed obvious—that Sam had thought about this long before tonight. Working my lips down her neck, and I began kissing the top of her chest.

Last edited by zidunoxu; 07-30-2020 at 09:16 AM..
Appreciate 0