Rep

Drives: BMW

Garage List
2018 BMW i3s  [5.00]
2010 BMW M3  [6.50]
2015 BMW M4  [6.20]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MN M3 View Post
I never said the OP wanted to start a business - I said that the responses in here all speak of, "Gee if someone would do this, it would be great! I'd pay $$ for it...." That's the business I speak of.

As for tom @ eas - I like your products. But, my point remains the same - someone engineered a little box to fool the DVD player. Great. That's pretty easy to do - it's not reprogramming the whole car. A totally different thing. Also, you admit you have to cut wires. There goes the warranty, and you know it, same with this little project. All I'm saying is be honest about it.
I'm not sure where there any clear examples of anyone is not being honest in there?

The two aren't even closely related. But on the TVinMOTION modules:

1. It's not easy to do. There are multiple signals in the car that (not only ebrake and ABS) that indicate the vehicle is in motion. The modules are even USB upgradable.
2. Warranty cannot be voided if there isn't an issue in the first place, nor if the item in question didn't cause said damage in the first place. To date, there has never been a single issue with reliability or performance on any of our modules.

IMHO - If you're not interested in either of the projects, there's really no need to comment on the thread.

However, a lot of new innovative ideas/projects are the end result from other people saying "they cant".

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG · FACEBOOK · YOUTUBE · FLICKR · INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0