View Single Post
      08-16-2019, 03:27 AM   #13
SYT_Shadow
///M Powered for Life
Rep
Drives: E90M/E92M/M4GTS/M4GT4/X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG Shark View Post
Something that I believe is also worth thinking about - what car would you enjoy the most on the track? Would you enjoy being able to drive your GS more everyday and then on the track - vs going to a truck DD and occasionally driving your track car? Would you enjoy your GS more than an E92 on the track? It's all about fun - which would maximize it? For me I love my E92 on the track. I could put all the money I'm spending on it into something like my GT-R & have a car that will be ludicrous fast - certainly much faster than I will ever be able to get my E92 to. But to me the E92 is so much fun on the track that it was a no brainer making it my primary track car. Is your GS like that for you?
So much this. Some people think the stroker build was way too expensive and that I should use X or Y instead... I have tracked a few cars and nothing makes me as happy as the E9X.
As bigjae1976 once said, if I have 100k to spend on a car I'll spend it all on an E9X and they'd call me the joker from the massive grin on my face whenever driving it
Appreciate 1
bigjae19761569.50