View Single Post
      01-24-2013, 11:05 AM   #67
chris s
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2022 Dravit G80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by limerockpark1of50 View Post
The car was built for the US market since they built A GTS in Europe. People here wanted A true limited edition M3 not some frozen BS and they only built 200.. 50 with black wheels and 150 with silver, the cars value is def already being upped since I tried seeing what I'd get for mine being number 1, vin verified and Limerock reps keep calling to get the car to the track and Ferrari nor BMW or Mercedes can give me an accurate trade off! Porsche wanted to swap A 2011 911 turbo conv. For even swap and I said fk that.. That's over 100K so again, if your not sure what ur saying then don't say it. Cars prediction to jump up to 200K in 2 yrs is accurate since the GTS in Europe doubled its price the same way... Just sayn
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Best post everrrrrrrrrrr

$200k in 2 years...damn, i better go buy 2...f the stock market!

Other than the plaque and the window sticker, the car has nothing that every one here can't configure an M3 with unfortunately. It's no different than the "frozen BS" editions...which frankly at 1 of 40 is more rare than the limerock. Not trying to burst your bubble here, i happen to like the limerock, but you're kidding yourself if you think it will appreciate in value.
2008 AW e92 M3 6MT, ESS SC, BBS LM's...SOLD!
Appreciate 0