Crazy8.M3
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 e92 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
Waiting For My 2013 e92 M3 with 20k Miles

So I'm patiently waiting for a 2013 e92 M3 to be delivered to a local CarMax. Just under 20k miles, Competition, Premium and Cold Weather packages for $44k. Alpine white, black leather int and DCT btw. When I first called CarMax they said it didn't have any of the packages and no modifications. I looked up the VIN so that's how I saw it had those packages and even confirmed it with a local BMW dealer. CarMax also said that it didn't have any modifications but as you can see in one of the pictures it has a Dinan CAI. I'm thinking either they don't know or they didn't mention because you're not allowed to have a CAI here in California which I just found out on the Dinan website (car originally from MN). I'm wondering if I could have CarMax purchase a stock intake for the car just in case.
Other than them not knowing what the car has, my experience with them has been pretty good. They've been keeping me up to date on the delivery of the car which has taken longer than expected.
Once they do get it, there's a BMW dealership down the road that I plan to bring it to for inspection somehow. Hopefully it gets here soon!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0