View Single Post
      06-02-2018, 02:02 PM   #19
jid2
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '12 E92 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4hand View Post
Awesome build. Plan on doing brake ducts? I've heard that you either need to do ducts or block off the holes as it will counter the effectiveness of the lip.
I have ducting hose sitting here, just haven't pulled the trigger on the backing plate adapter. Lots of people seem to get by with just the BBK and no ducting - so I'm going to try without ducts. The issue with ducts and hose on a street car is that the hose gets hammered from full lock steering. I know it is super tight in there and would want a real solution to the steering based rubbing on the hose. So it's a low priority to-do list thing to investigate. I sell brake duct adapters for the EVO - and might end up designing and making something - if needed.
2012 E92 M3 ZCP MCS 2WR coilovers 600F/900R, Performance Friction ZF54 front BBK, stainless lines, Ferodo DS 2500 rear pads, Hotchkins F/R swaybars, solid subframe mounts, BE Bearings, ARP rod bolts, Bimmerworld motor mounts, AFe intake, underdrive, CSF radiator, GT4 front lip (ebay), APR GT 500, ebay side skirts, RaceEng tug, 15mm/10mm spacers on ZCP wheels, Apex ARC 8 18x10 square track wheels with Pirelli 265 DH slicks
Appreciate 0