JCapM3
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW E90 M3

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 42,000.00

Item Interest
Hi Fellas,

So I'll try to keep it short, as this post to list my beloved M3 for sale has been a long time coming. As so many of us do, and I did when selling my E46 M3, I'm torn on letting her go because as we know, this is such a killer car.

Up for sale is my 2011 E90 M3 @ $42,000

Jerez Black on Fox Red, DCT, basically loaded and yet to hit 48,000 miles. I am the second owner but have had the great pleasure of owning it since roughly 8500 miles. I can't remember exactly but its got to be 7-8 years now if not more. It was a CPO car and had routine dealer service done as it should. Always garage kept and never abused. Non smoker and for the past few years its turned to a weekend car (I have a 2021 F150 as my daily). I['m 44, own my own business and am a father of two so the car has been adult owner and not beat on in the slightest. This is my 2nd M3 and we've had 3 X5's and a X3, BMWCCA members, MPact attendee, all that. I could go on and on, but you get it.

The M3 is what most would consider tastefully modded. Breyton forged 19's, 12mm spacers, 20% tints and black grills. Entire front bumper and hood and most of the front quarter panels are PPF wrapped clear. ESS tune, ACM Test Pipes & Borla exhaust. With under 48,000 miles at the time of posting this, she's all set to go!

Overall I'd say the car is in great condition for a 2011 M3. Interior is basically flawless, exterior is in great condition although could use a nice clay bar treatment to get her to show condition. The only real negatives are a small ding in the front and back bumper but both are fairly minor (maybe a 1-2" ding) and for the vast majority of the time I always ran with no front plate, but if you put a front plate on it covers the front up and the rest is in great condition.

Honestly fellas if you are looking for an excellent condition, well cared for E90 M3 with low miles and you don't want to spend $60,000, personally I'd be much more interested in how the car was cared for and who owned it, rather than a couple small dings on the bumpers. These are 10 year old cars so it's basically impossible to find "perfect" condition. We all know they are highly sought after so I'm posting it here first for my fellow enthusiast before I put it out to FB marketplace and all that. A quick search on Carvana, AutoTrader, BringATrailer or whatever should help illustrate why this listing is a compelling one. Great condition E90 M3's are hard to come by these days, especially sedans with under 50k for around $40k...

Hope she goes to a great home. Back in the day my E46 M3 went to a BMWCCA member who brought it to the Bahama's!!!

Please forgive me if ever I'm slow to reply, I'm busy as ever and not sure if the admin will allow my post to have an email or cell number to reach me more directly. We shall see. Please only contact if you are a serious buyer, ready to go, the price is essentially the price so please no low balls or it'll simply get ignored. Excellent examples of these cars are worth it.

Thanks for checking the listing and I'm gonna miss this car a lot, but ready to let her go to the right buyer. Happy motoring!!!

Attached Images

Last edited by JCapM3; 10-11-2022 at 08:37 PM.. Reason: Adding Pics!
Appreciate 1