Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13 ZCP DCT

Garage List
11 M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3an View Post
if you're buying boost for the BOV sound, you are def a ricer. But to answer your question, the M3 has no MAF sensor so you really don't need to recirculate the air back into the intake (look at AA setup, one BOV and one Bypass valve). Different valves make different pitched noises (HKS SSQV, TIAL, etc.) but it will never sound like a turbo setup would. You would just need to change the flange on the pipe/manifold and you can run any BOV you want. The HKS Super Sequential is very loud and high pitched whereas others make a whooosh noise when throttle is closed.
I'm not buying boost for the bov sound... I want people to know I have something under but not like all crazy... Sorry if you guys misunderstood the question roman from Ess told me many people have done what I'm explaining on their Ess kits. I understand the difference between turbo and supercharger... I was just curious because I heard Gintani runs a wasted gate that sounds amazing. And I was wondering if Ess offere the same type of setup or something and yes they do is what I had heard from Roman at Ess. Thanks for the help guys...