11-22-2013, 04:10 PM   #33
gonoyaro11
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: Woo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyr4 View Post
Not me BUT I can tell you that the problem has stopped on my car. I honestly have no idea why. I have a 2013 E93 M3 (Convertible) that had the problem pretty much from when I bought it. Not sure if perhaps my OEM Exhaust Mod helped but I can tell that seemingly randomly the problem stopped on my car about 4500 miles in. I currently have roughly 5000 miles (I've actually had the car since Sep 12 so I'm very low mileage). Anyhow, unfortunately there isn't much insight I can share, aside from the fact that perhaps the computer made some type of adjustment on its own or my OEM Exhaust Mod caused a change. I am honestly not very technically savvy when it comes to these cars so I have no idea whether it's even technically possible that the OEM Exhaust Mod could affect things.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful but perhaps my experience indicates that the computer might adjust things after a while on its own. It took me about a year before I saw the change.
I got this problem issue after updated 240e, I'm going to try go back to 231e version. I'll tell you result.
Appreciate 1
DrFerry6728.50