BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal_NSX View Post
If I was a mechanic, I would hate them too

No more gouging people for $300 oil changes (unless your my Porsche dealer who wants $695 wtf?)

In all seriousness for every "critic" video there are 100 videos from people who actually drive them that rave about them...My friend recently got a M3P and can't stop talking about it...says he will never go back to regular car again. He isn't alone in that thinking.

Funny thing is the gentlemen who bought my BMW works for Tesla body shop and said that the early model 17-18 had issues but that they've been very good from the MY19 on... Said the panel gaps are easy fix if it has them.

I am hoping for the best as I have my delivery appointment set for tomorrow at 11:30...will post initial thoughts and pics soon.

I have had some pretty cool cars in the last 20 years and must admit I haven't been this excited about picking up a new car since I flew to Oregon to pick up my first NSX 20 years ago

just a couple driving reviews here from a 2020 and 2023

this is kinda crazy...imagine having your pick of your favorite cars exhaust note when ever you want.

Lots of YouTube reviews of teslas and many of them state the build quality isn’t out of control as people make it seem.

So basically if someone hates a car, doesn’t matter what it achieves it’s no good in their eye.

It’s all good. The rising sales and being the number 1 ev car maker is already enough proof.

Lmao