View Single Post
      02-07-2023, 01:39 PM   #25
SoCal_NSX
Major
Rep
Drives: 981CS/428/is250/JLU Rubicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by g21 View Post
my apologies, i had not been in one but this guy has, and in the car that he is looking at, you are 100% right

If I was a mechanic, I would hate them too

No more gouging people for $300 oil changes (unless your my Porsche dealer who wants $695 wtf?)

In all seriousness for every "critic" video there are 100 videos from people who actually drive them that rave about them...My friend recently got a M3P and can't stop talking about it...says he will never go back to regular car again. He isn't alone in that thinking.

Funny thing is the gentlemen who bought my BMW works for Tesla body shop and said that the early model 17-18 had issues but that they've been very good from the MY19 on... Said the panel gaps are easy fix if it has them.

I am hoping for the best as I have my delivery appointment set for tomorrow at 11:30...will post initial thoughts and pics soon.

I have had some pretty cool cars in the last 20 years and must admit I haven't been this excited about picking up a new car since I flew to Oregon to pick up my first NSX 20 years ago

just a couple driving reviews here from a 2020 and 2023

this is kinda crazy...imagine having your pick of your favorite cars exhaust note when ever you want.

Last edited by SoCal_NSX; 02-07-2023 at 02:20 PM..
Appreciate 2