05-30-2011, 11:35 AM   #16
///M Ryder
Grown Azz Man
United_States
Rep
Drives: GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by boarderman23 View Post
Is there anything in the computer that will tell them that you tracked the car or drove it too hard (say you ride on the rev-limited a little bit)? Or is it just about outside appearance for the most part?

I'm not looking for an excuse to beat on the car, that's certainly not what I'm looking to do here. Just trying to get some questions answered...and I know that car is made to be driven hard, just not abused.
Your car won't be plugged up to a computer to see how you've been driving it. Hell if it looks well maintained the dealer will probably try to buy it as oppose to taking it as a lease end car. Go to BMW's website and pull up the lease end inspection documents and you'll see that you are concerned about nothing. Drive the car and enjoy it. If anyone remembers the promo clip BMW released when the car came out, you would have to track your car at least once......Phil

Have a look and a few laps after you click on the unleash button........ http://www.bmwusa.com/Standard/Conte...ore.aspx#intro
Appreciate 0