View Single Post
      10-09-2008, 09:27 AM   #161
Advskier
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celsius View Post
I Really Like the M3, just wish it had more power.
Last I checked, BMW was BEGGING people to buy the M3's just sitting on the lots (0.9%) and they still can't sell them!

Really though, we should settle this at the track(1/4 mile, circuit, etc)...where I would absolutely SMOKE your ass

Uhmm..... I'm not into guys messing with my ass so I think I'll pass on meeting you anywhere.

The 416HP M3 will pull low 4's 0-60, but it doesn't have enough power for you? You must have issues that go along with playing with guys asses.

Last I checked, every car dealer has cars sitting on the lot, and they are begging people to buy them. BMW has record M sales with the M3 leading the way.

Your GTR (if you really bought one) is new, so there aren't a lot available YET. It's a NISSAN. Do you really think NISSAN isn't going to make more cars than they can sell? What will be interesting will be to see the depreciation hit they take, when typical buyers get surprised at the maintenance of their abused NISSANS.
Also, every review has said that the materials and build of the GTR is compromised, because they had to cut corners somewhere. So let's see how your NISSAN looks in a couple of years, assuming you are going to take it to the track, like you infer.
Appreciate 0