09-30-2013, 08:27 PM   #21
pgviper
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: X3m40

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDM3DCT View Post
I've considered but keep in mind I'm going to be daily driving the car thus it's counter productive to have a manual inside the city in bumper to bumper traffic each day.

In my current role- I lead several employees and do go out from time to time with other leaders and peers. FRS could give off the wrong impression (I know it's ridiculous but inside the city perception is everything).

When it comes to space and back seat seating, I don't care for either. I don't let people sit in my back seats anyways and aside from time to time grocery runs I don't use my trunk space. I don't have a wife or kids at the moment (not planning for a while) thus when the time comes I want to be able to comfortably switch over to an SUV or sedan without looking back and saying "what if" I had that sport car.
If you're interested in perception get a g37s coupe with the 7 speed and paddle shifters. You can have your fun when you want, you get all the perks of a 370z however you sacrifice slight performance due to the weight of the luxury features.
Appreciate 0