View Single Post
      01-07-2014, 02:46 PM   #139
W///
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: F82GTS, E36/E92M3, Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex07M3 View Post
oh no prob for the late answer, there's no hurry, my car is stored for winter! Seriously, I also have problems with notifications!

So yeah, those lights really enhance the back/side of the car, I would love to have those put on but I don't see any other options then the dealership except maybe taking my chance without coding, maybe I would be one of the few lucky ones where the car wont react to the change! Every time I see a Sparkling Graphite with those(not often) I feel like putting them but I always arrive at the same conclusion, you're lucky to have Benvo near you!!

Take care!
Haha Benvo is not anywhere near me. He's in California, I'm in South Carolina, completely opposite sides of the country. I got the cable from him (that you hook up to OB2) and Mike goes to work remotely, takes no time at all. I also got a few other things:
- 5 blinks for changing lanes (vs 3)
- Windows roll up with keyfob
- Don't have to press "Accept" with iDrive
- Euro MDM

I'm sure there are other things I don't remember, but the LCI taillights alone is worth it! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about it.

P.S. If you don't get it coded, eventually the lights will flicker. It's only a matter of time (like getting test pipes and then eventually CEL)
07 E85 Z4M Roadster, Alpine White/Red, 6MT
99 E36 M3, Techno Violet/Dove Grey, 6MT
Appreciate 0