Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, Evo X MR, A4 Allroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by W///
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex07M3 View Post
OMG I'm jealous of your car again!!

Did you had some coding done for your tail lights, I'd love to install those on my car but the only place for coding around here is at the dealer and it is more then expensive!
Hey Alex, sorry for the late reply my friend. For some reason, M3post doesn't notify me half the time.

I got Benvo to code the taillights for me. Trust me man, these is seriously one of my favorite mods out there!! It completely transforms the rear end (and side profile) of the car. There are much cheaper options than dealerships, even though it should take the dealership no time at all.
oh no prob for the late answer, there's no hurry, my car is stored for winter! Seriously, I also have problems with notifications!

So yeah, those lights really enhance the back/side of the car, I would love to have those put on but I don't see any other options then the dealership except maybe taking my chance without coding, maybe I would be one of the few lucky ones where the car wont react to the change! Every time I see a Sparkling Graphite with those(not often) I feel like putting them but I always arrive at the same conclusion, you're lucky to have Benvo near you!!

Take care!
Appreciate 0