jacoby521
///M Car Newbie
Rep
Drives: 2011.75 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatsleepboost View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacoby521 View Post
I agree but the Macht Schnell and RPi are not that far off the price of the top speed. It's $900 for quad and $800 for dual resonators. For a couple hundred more why not get a brand that you know has great build quality. Yes, they technically do the same thing but I've seen some people on the forum with cracked or broken welds on inexpensive pipes. That being said, the Gintani with quad resonators is totally not worth it at $2500 that close to the titanium price range which is just ridiculous expensive.
I agree that's still a reasonable price for a known good product. Many vendors on here seem to carry that as well. That's what I would recommend.
So, that's the question...between Macht Schnell and RPi x-pipes, which has less rasp and has better X placement. I've read that the further back the X goes the higher pitch the exhaust note but I do not know if that is more or less shitty sounding. I want a deep tone with less rasp. That was the one thing about the Gintani was the placement of the X but still not worth the $2500, lol.
Appreciate 0