North Korea
Rep
Drives: Something something racecar

Garage List
2011 BMW 328i  [0.00]
2001 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_dub View Post
Nice man, thanks for sharing! I just picked up a TiAg 2006 E46 M3 Vert a couple months ago my wife and I are sharing as our "fun car". Been super addicted to modding and driving it! It's a great car to drive and the best part is modding it isn't as expensive as the E9X!
Congrats on the lolvert. I'd like to add an E46 vert to my collection.. Or E90/92 M3. In addition to being fairly cheap to mod and maintain (I'm actually about to surpass the purchase price of the car lol), it's pretty easy to work on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jive View Post
Great build thread. Love the detail and care you have taken for the car and much respect for being a DIYer! Keep us updated on future plans.
Thanks! What you don't see in the photos is a dent on the left A pillar and front bumper covered in rock chips and one scratched lip. Haven't gotten around to getting the dent fixed, and replacing bumper seems like a waste considering that it'll get rock chips due to frequent DEs. Then there's the oil pan gasket leak (damn you BMW stealership) and PS line leak that I'll need to address this summer. Besides those, I agree that it's been taken care of fairly well. With me trying to complete my premed courses in addition to volunteering here (in Austin) it's hard to find time to go back home to Houston and DIY in the garage unfortunately. I'll keep thread updated with my slow progress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliminator 429 View Post
Very nice! I love the e46 M3 I want to get one to go with my e92.
Do it!!
Appreciate 0