Quote:
Originally Posted by Analog Imports View Post
Awesome! Great job on all of the DIY work. Car looks fantastic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwando View Post
Cool project!
Quote:
Originally Posted by info@trinityautosport View Post
Nice detailed thread you got going. Interesting read and nice build!
Thank guys!

I had no previous experience working on cars, but learning to work on the M3 is easy. My first DIY job was headers, which is one of the harder things to do on this car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3_love View Post
Very nice journal, I used to see your posts on M3forum when I had my e46 M3 and frequently visited there. I have much respect for someone who does all that work on his own. I'm looking forward to seeing more progression of your M.
Thanks. M3F is a great resource for DIYing. Couldn't have done it without the help of the forum.

I don't see myself doing more to the car this year, other than seats, wheels (currently trying to sell 219Ms and replace with Apex ARC-8), maintenance, and track/autocross.

I was initially going to do cosmetic rather than track-oriented mods, but that changed after my first event. Had plans for CSL trunk, diffuser, and front bumper and actually bought a trunk. Sold the trunk a month after purchasing to fund track stuff lol. I'll probably look into buying another trunk after I install seats and CF roof as part of my weight loss plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Number 86 View Post
Good stuff!

This pic brings back some fond memories

That tan tho....
Rofl. I'm of Pakistani descent and tan really easily (unfortunately). Not sure if I told you that previously.
Appreciate 0