10-28-2013, 02:30 PM   #510
MidwestGolfBum
Knower of all Things Useless
North Korea
Rep
Drives: Space Grey E92s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post
ya'll ever been to a Brizilian Steakhouse named "Fogo de Chao": http://www.thrillist.com/eat/san-die...d-possibly-eat

christ, you could literally die in that place......

only 16 locations in the US - and there's only 6 in Brazil lolololol.....

you basically sit at the table after you grab your salad. they give you a round card that looks like a coaster to put on your table.

if the card is flipped on green, the servers will walk up to your table with some random cut of meat. once you ask what it is, they tell you. if you want it, they set this skewer type thing on the table and start slicing it onto your plate.

when you are overwhelmed with meat after the first 10 minutes, you have to flip your coaster back over for them to stop.

the meats down below are all the types of meats the servers have that visit your table throughout your experience there.

Fogo de Chão signPicanha (prime part of the sirloin)
Top and bottom sirloin
Filet mignon
Beef ancho
Beef ribs
Leg of lamb and lamb chops (cordeiro)
Pork tenderloin and pork ribs
Chicken legs
Garlic beef
Garlic chicken

if you can't handle your meat, then Fogo de Chao is not for the faint of heart....
That place has always been good. I have taken a few of my clients to the one in Chicago and most of them have said that they had never really known what it was but would certainly go back. Between the awesome amounts of meat that you can get, that salad bar is amazing as well.

If you go, be sure that you are damn good and hungry, because you want to experience everything they have.
Appreciate 0