View Single Post
      09-22-2014, 02:41 AM   #8
E92-Lighting
United_States
Rep
Drives: Next Generation LED Lighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by my335i View Post
Lol...butt hurt from one customer...😂😂😂... When I did chat someone replied and if it was off hours then why would someone reply and it was not off hours it was 2:30pm on a Saturday that I went online. Do you really have to lie to keep your image of being a rinky half ass company. What is your warranty that they don't have. You will not replace the angle eyes for lifetime and if you do. Post it and I will return the angel eye then get it from you and expect the life time warranty. I know you flapping your mouth just to keep your little clients...lol...when you learn that the customer are the reason why you even have a business you might make enough sales to open your own retail store and not just drop ship all your parts when clients order from you...good luck with you and I will continue to buy from M odbargains and EAS that is a real company...
you didnt contact us on Saturday at 2:30PM we are closed actually, we are not sure why your lying to the forum, but here you go.

we offer 1 year warranty for all DTEC products, which is stated online already, perhaps you missed it.

anyhow, enjoy your NO Warranty led angel eyes

pictures say about a thousand words.

Name:  asdf.png
Views: 533
Size:  6.3 KB

who stated we drop ship all of our products? another false accusation?
Appreciate 0