View Single Post
      06-07-2011, 08:35 PM   #37
aussiem3
Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: Goggomobil

Garage List
I don't know whether it's me or the /// Performance Exhaust, but it definitely sounds louder to me compared with the stock. When you put the foot down it is even louder and spine tingling. In the recent comparison - M3 v RS5 v C63 AMG Coupe - AutoBild made reference to the /// Performance Exhaust and this was their quote:

Quote:
... the M3 makes most of its noise from the engine itself. It's screaming a high praise on naturally aspirated engines, and the new M Performance exhaust adds even more of a race car feel.
I bought mine blind, and it cost me close to US$4500 including shipping and import taxes. But I am extremely happy with my purchase and what driving pleasure it gives me.

Thank you Kitw for your video clip but yet again I am not convinced whether I can make a decision based on that video. The sound I hear in the driver's seat (in the video) is not what I hear and experience in real life. I enjoy my car a lot more now and complements the whole package. It doesn't sound like an aftermarket system whatsoever. I have to concur with other /// Performance exhaust owners here - it's unique and exotic and cannot be replicated by an aftermarket exhaust.

I therefore call the "non-believers" to hear this exhaust in person before embracing your /// life experience change.