sor
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2023 iX M60 Oxide

Garage List
2023 BMW iX M60  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sameh View Post
You know what, why don't you try first having everything fixed by the dealer as a manufacture fault. after all the windows shouldn't be rolling down when it rains and I don't think BMW should try to convince us that this is what it is like it or not? If you want to pass a pitition so we sign it to get BMW to agree that this is unacceptable, I think most CA owners starting with myself would agree.
It's not a CA problem, the remote probably just got pressed in his pocket. Even though the water hose/car lock thing is normal and expected due to the design, I've yet to hear of rain causing the same problem. Human fingers, water pouring out of a plumbing system, both alter the parasitic capacitance to ground that the touch sensor experiences, independent drops of water do not. Granted, he could have some sort of bug that is causing that system to malfunction, if the owner can get a video of the windows rolling down when it rains, without the keyfobs being pressed, then he may have a case we can all petition behind.
Appreciate 0