06-13-2008, 12:37 AM   #26
Davo2003
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 Coupe Jerez and loaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by wgf77 View Post
On my way to work today I am merging onto the highway with 4 wideopen lanes and I catch a glipse of a blue Audi leaving the merge line early and heading for the far left lane. I am already in 2nd at about 30 mph. I immediately hit it. I cut straight to the far left and here we go. Did I mention through my quick check of the rearview that this happens to be the RS4? Shift at 8200 and 3rd was the gear that allowed me to pull. Not hard, but it was obvious to the both of us that before the shift into 4th, I had put space between the RS4. I hit the brakes and hauled it down fast. He got up next to me and I was already to give the thumbs up and he pretended he didn't even know he just got his ass kicked. That's okay...we know. One minute later a 335 pulls up (who must have witnessed it) and he proceeded to give the thumbs up. What a fun rush on the way to work.
Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!