06-10-2013, 06:59 PM   #140
E90Mario
Brigadier General
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: ESS E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
Ah.. never mind. Keep driving like an idiot.
I never drove like an idiot to begin with. I wasn't driving that car. I wasn't a passenger in that car. I wasn't even a part of the cruise that particular day.

This thread isn't even about me.. But that's fine, I have nothing to prove to a moron like you who instead of admitting wrong for insulting the wrong person, goes about talking nonsense.

Have a great rest of your day fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkanzky View Post
Seriously? It's a public road. His wife has every right to be driving down that road. My wife was driving to work on a twisty country road this morning at about that time.
You missed my objective of that post, obviously I was not being serious. In response to the guy saying "I don't give a crap about your friend", it was my way of saying "what makes you think I give a crap about your wife then" without being so harsh..

You can see how I've responded to other people in this thread especially the negative posts, but I did not like the way this guy came about.

Apologies for the misunderstanding..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkanzky View Post
Who's the guy in front of him that pushed way wide at about :06? He could very well have had the same accident right there.
Guy at 0:06 is a kid in an E92 M3. I'm not a fan of him and do not speak with him in general. Last I heard he blew his motor not to long ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless619 View Post
We both made it out ok. My friend Rob was pretty messed up for about 6 months. He went right into surgery/inpatient. He was released a few days later with 30+ metal staples on the side/top of his skull. He made a full recovery and so did I.

You are correct. As teens we all think we are invincible. We all have been there. So far from the truth.

I do care about my friends and people in general. I am in the medical field and love helping patients but that night as a teen I couldn't do anything as hard as I tried. You just couldn't with gravity and the roll and how fast everything went down was mere seconds, but felt like minutes.
Yeah I hear ya.. Glad you guys have recovered, and good on you for working in the medical field!