spitfire9200
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 M3

Garage List
2023 X5M Comp  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERinEC View Post
I'm considering an out of state dealer (BMW) purchase of a CPO, 2011 E92 M3 with 6,700 miles. Exterior color is Alpine White, interior is Fox Red; car has DCT, Comp, Convenience and Premium package.

The dealer is listing this car for $66K. What do you think is a fair price for this car and at what price should I start negotiating? In addition to a signed sales order from the dealer that states the agreed upon price, what else should be in hand prior to me making the trip out of state?

Any other general tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!
If it's the one in Wayne, NJ it's actually mineral white, not alpine. I dunno if that matters to you, but I noticed they classified it wrong.

$66k is kind of high, especially since it doesn't have heated seats or enhanced premium sound. It is CPO though... tough call. Signed sales order should be fine, but be prepared to drive home again if something doesn't go right. It's only about 200-300 miles away from you so shouldn't be bad. I've been looking for awhile and saw this before (I'm in Virginia) and was going to pick this car up, but the lack of heated seats and premium sound turned me off.
Appreciate 0