04-19-2012, 08:56 AM   #19
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by crabman View Post
Its funnier when you have done that, explained so, and not one thread was produced with that information the OP asked as I already said. The thread you started which you said has the answer that the OP seeks does not even contain the words android or droid and nowhere in it does it speak to this question.

ILSMKU at least ventured a try. I already had seen the general information that they were working on it and had the app he linked but that doesn't matter, what matters is he tried to contribute. I know how to search and I think if you read my posts you will have no doubt whatsoever that I do exactly that. A forum like this has many people with many different sources of information that a person might not think to try or even have access to, this is one of the greatest strength of a forum.

The sum total of your contribution here is zero. You have added nothing and you're knowledge however great it may be is wasted to the forum at large. Is this what you're about?
I'm not worried about adding knowledge to this thread in particular. It's the sad fact that even though there are already several useful threads on the subject of the remote app that someone feels they need to start new ones rather than add something to a thread that already exists. Do I really wanna read 10 threads on the remote app just to find out what car it works for, what device it uses and when it will be available if these random thread starters would have just added to an original thread on a subject?

This forum seems to continue down the same path as other forums I have been on. People want the instant gratitude. Why search when they can add to the clutter by initiating yet another thread on an already conversed topic? Yes, maybe the Android topic is specific has not yet been discussed in full. But why the need for yet another thread about it?
Appreciate 0