View Single Post
      04-24-2023, 01:09 PM   #78
1FastSicilian
-Frank
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 M3 ZCP

FINALLY!!!

T45 bar from Pinnacle installed, Recaro SPG XL installed on BK Floor Mounts and Red Schroth 4pt Pro-fi 2 ASM harnesses (mostly installed)... Just waiting on the rollbar collars to come in from Rennscot and she'll be all set.

Also trying to figure out a solution for a rear seat delete..

Let me start by saying the welds on the Pinnacle bar are great!!! This thing is super lightweight and fit perfect. I opted for the 2 piece kit from him to save money in shipping but also for ease of install.

The Seats were a B*Tch! I decided I wanted to bolt them to the floor without sliders to maximize headroom and man, what a PAIN!!..Really needed to strategize the whole process from getting the floor bolts in, to tightening the bolts that go into the seat.

Once they were in, I couldn't be happier.. I achieved the seating position I wanted and I love it!

Here's a few photos of the process. Lucky enough to have my dad lend a hand and also my almost 3 year old daughter, who loves this car! She bugged my wife and I all day to work on the car when I got home from work. lol

My dad helping to tighten some bolts

my little one "pretending" to fix daddy's race car LOL.

[

Only threw one harness in for now to see how it looks.

IG: @_frank_stone_
Appreciate 3
wyatth3551.50
MSYm4116.00