MA///M3
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW M3 DCT COUPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthShoreM3 View Post
Hey guys!

Hope all is well. Checking in to see if anyone is doing the track day with BMW gallery up at NH.

Also I would like to note that I have been driving the M for 2 straight weeks now! No issues whatsoever other than with the increased HP and bigger fuel injectors this thing is drinking gas like you have never seen. Plus I have been driving it pretty hard. Had a guy in a Bentley GTC the other day next to me and I complimented him on the car. He proceeded to give me the "go f yourself I'm better than you" look. So I proceed to show him that I will eat his GTC speed for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Including giving him a huge breath of catless 100 VP STREET BLAZE fumes into his convertible.

From one car lover to a next why do people act so arrogant and do this?

Also Sunday someone hit my hood with a golf ball. Right on the crease of the hood!!! So frustrating considering I just had it reprinted and the sent cannot be fixed!! Found the guy who did as he was pointed out by another foursome and the guy was a complete asshole and took no responsibility for it. He was also 6'9 and about 260 so any verbal altercation was not going to go in my favor. Just asked and confronted to have him give me his insurance and name to sort it out. Completely refused as threatened me.

What is wrong with this world!!
what golf course were you at when this happened?
Appreciate 0