View Single Post
      03-09-2020, 05:38 PM   #56
Abdul
Captain
Rep
Drives: E39 M5/E92 M3/E60 M5/F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by aira View Post
Here's my experience timeline with them.

2/20 Ordered 2 TAs. Paid with Paypal.
2/25 Shipping confirmation email.
2/26 Mark emailed me to let me know the parts shipped and how the process works
2/27 Parts arrived. One of the TAs came broken at the plastic connector but they assured me there wouldn't be an issue.
2/29 Install the TAs and everything works as usual. I ship back the cores
3/2 They received the cores

Now I'm currently waiting on my core refund and warranty paperwork to be sent back to me.
Thanks for ordering from us. I'm glad your car is back on the road and is no longer in limp mode.

The timeline is exactly what we have advertised on our website. It takes 4-6 business days for the parts to arrive at the customers address as advertised on our website. You got them in 5 business days.

Secondly, we process core charges 1-3 business days after receiving the cores back. We received our cores on the 2nd and refund according to our records was processed on the 5th. Again, exactly within our advertised method. Many customers receive their refund the next day. It just depends what time the core come to our door, etc.

Finally, we stand behind our work and are willing to go above and beyond our capacity to serve the community. I wish all the customers that have used our service can chime in. But people are busy so I don't blame them.