09-23-2023, 01:02 PM   #16
///d
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 35d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshep138 View Post
Oh really? I might have to do that. I've played through Skyrim 4 or 5 different times, and that's what I did in that game. I didn't complete the main story until I was 100+ hours into the game.
The main storyline is rather bland IMO. Take this person as your crew, go here, do a simple task, get an artifact. Theres not even any challenge or long questline to get the artifacts, at least not yet. Maybe it gets better farther into the game.

It seems theres plenty to explore on planets, only downside is you have to land in a spot and then explore on foot from there. I landed at a fracking facility and there were about 10 markers on the HUD for caves and unknown POI's all within about 1500m of where I landed. New markers keep popping up as I walk. Plus tons of flora and fauna to scan and mess with. Fracking facility had a mission kiosk with 10 or so missions from hunting and killing pirate leaders to clearing dangerous animals from caves.

My Diesel Information Thread | My Wheels, Tires, and Fitment Thread | My Teardrop Camper Build | My F15 Suspension Lift Thread
Appreciate 1
pshep138178.50