View Single Post
      03-25-2014, 01:21 AM   #71
ybssw
Rep
Drives: 1m

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicer View Post
I know I'm crazy but I bought these gorgeous wheels, had them on the car for one day and 20 miles, and now have decided that I want to let them go (Update: Wheels were put back on the car for about 100 miles but are still in perfect condition). They are perfect in every way; not a spec of damage. I simply don't like the combination of Gold and my Silverstone II car. See the pictures below showing the wheels on Silverstone II, Space Gray, Melbourne Red, Jet Black, and Alpine White. My loss; your gain. Enjoy!

** Please review my iTrader feedback (see link under my avatar on the left). I pride myself in honest, no-surprise sales. I ship quickly and the product will be as represented!

Model:
BBS E88 Motorsports - Forged Aluminum 3 piece

Note: BBS Motorsports wheels are the only wheels that BBS sells replacement parts allowing for easy repairs (BBS does not sell parts for their LM's, LM-R's, etc). BBS will sell you lips, barrels or even new centers. This is a huge bonus and adds a ton of practicality to these wheels.

Size:
18 x 9.5 et19
18 x 10.5 et19

Fitment Notes:
Pictures below show the wheels installed with the above listed tires, without spacers, and no rubbing. There is plenty of inner clearance between the 275mm tires and my KW clubsport coilovers.

Big Brake Clearance:
Wheels clear Stoptech 380mm (I have tested) and Brembo 380mm (I have confirmed with BBS Motorsports - They have tested and sold sets to Brembo 380 users).

Carlsbad, CA (30 miles north of San Diego)

Price - Wheels Only:
XX $5100 XX
XX $4900 XX

$4750 - PRICE DROP Number 2! Wheels Only (plus shipping and paypal)

Note: Most venders sell this set for $6000 new. I welcome you to seek some quotes. You will find that my price is a great deal considering the wheels are as new.

Price - Wheels / Tires / TPMS:
I am now selling the tires separately. See this link to the ad:
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=957016
Slicer: Why did you choose 275/35/18 for front instead of 265/35/18? I thought 265F/285R will maintain the relative size of the OEM 245F/265R size.
Appreciate 0