View Single Post
      01-19-2012, 09:21 AM   #24
Golgothar
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Ryder View Post
No way I would hold out......unless you want to be the test subject for the F car. The E9x is proven and will be the lone M3 on the street for at least 2 more years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by advanced101 View Post
And I agree with M Ryder, I wouldn't want to be one of the first with the new M, I plan on keeping my E92 for 4-5 years until I can find a low mileage trade-in, and that is if I like the new styling.

Yes because BMW has a history of designing M3 lemons I mean what were they thinking when they built the award winning e9x engine/chassis M3 (Strange to me that the e9x engine & dct is considered somewhat fragile as there was a board member here that back in 08 did the stroker motor AND supercharged the stroker engine in his 08 dct M3!) or the award winning e46 engine/chassis M3 (The e46 bullet proof engine is STILL amazing to me i mean what HPF does with thoes engines is mind-boggling) or the timeless e36 M3?

With that track record I think I'd be ok being the "test subject" for the f-body M3, assuming i can hold out!

Ben sorry to hear about your car and hope you find one you like soon man!

Cheers -

OLD - 2008 Sparkling Graphite DCT e92
Rpi Scoops/Dinan Intake/DinanECUtune/DinanPulley/DinanExhaust/DinanStg 2 Suspension/Plus some cosmetic mods *SOLD*
NEW- 2011 Black Saphire 550i Sport (Some cosmetic mods/Dinan mods soon)
Appreciate 0