09-23-2009, 12:16 AM   #62
TLud
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 Golf R

Quote:
Originally Posted by navfaz View Post
Yeah, I know its loud just didnt think its that loud but I LOVE it! Hopefully I can meet you guys up another time and take off work...I'll at least have my wheels on by then too!

Yeah i'll look into the detail i was just amazed how it was raining yet your car looked clean...

I got to the University of St. Thomas but switched a class so got stuck with a night class once a week
Post some pics of the wheels you're getting. Anthracite should look good. Just dark enough to give you some good contrast with the SSII.

The crazy part is that I haven't washed the car since 2 saturdays ago. The detail made it pop and has really kept the dirt and crud from sticking.

Btw, I don't want to try to pressure you or anything, but if you think you'll ever want to get a tune for your car, this is probably the best opportunity you'll have to do it. A custom tune is the best way to go, and I'm not aware of any custom tuners in Houston with a lot of experience on BMWs, but we'll have one flying into town for this group buy. You can order the cosmetic mods any time, but this custom dyno tune is a one-shot deal unless you want to drive out of state. Again, no pressure, I just wanted to share so you don't feel like you missed out later.