View Single Post
      04-22-2010, 06:13 PM   #334
southlight
Moderator / European Editor
Rep
Drives: X3M

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP Racing - Chris_B View Post
While I don't yet have an image of the 368x36mm kit behind a Style 260, here is the response I received from the man who leads these projects:

I have no info on the US wheel; all I can state is the European 18” & 19” look identical on the E92 M3.
It’s definitely the 18” because I took the photos and the actual profile from this wheel was used to detail the kit.
Zoom in on the tyre its marked 18”.
This was also the case on the E46 M3 / CSL models where both sizes looked identical.

I don't know the differences between the 18" wheel in the picture and the Style 260, but AP is getting no fitment complaints from owners with those wheels. I'll keep asking for pics anyway. We do know for sure that the 18" Euro wheels and the 18" N.A. market (run flat) wheels are different and made by different manufacturers.

Chris
This information you got is definitely wrong. Unlike the E46 M3 models, the wheel designs look different. I run the standard 18's Style 260 on my Euro spec car and they look exactly like this picture signes posted:

The picture you got shows the 19's Style 220 (or some replicas, but I doubt that due to the low profile of the tires).

Best regards,
south

JOIN THE 6MT CLUB GROUP
Appreciate 0