View Single Post
      09-29-2020, 11:06 AM   #2
Kelse92
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Former e92 M3 Owner

Very interesting setup and info on these shocks.
Can you tell me more about the 2-way setups? Any more photos of the remotes etc? Any track testing on an e9x M3 specifically? Also, it isn't specified really clearly in the product page do these have camber plates included or do they need to be purchased separately?

Also interested in knowing more about the spring perches as their design looks much bulkier than other options on the market. Most of us with track cars are attempting to run 11" wheels with 300+ size tires. How is the fitment?

And did I read correctly lifetime free rebuilds with certain option packages assuming that I pay shipping? That's a great value if you ask me.

Pricing out even the highest options puts the 2-way shock in a very competitive spot compared to the very popular KW Clubsport a lot of forum members purchase. So I'm interested in some more details on the setup and in any current-use cases I can refer to.
If there aren't any e9x M3's specifically running these I would possibly be interested in testing.

#ladydriven Heavy-spec M3 // KW Clubsports // AA x-pipe // Gintani muffler // Macht-Schnell intake // Gintani tune // OMP Seats // Too Many Apex Wheels // Stoptech ST-60 // Cobalt Friction brake pads

Last edited by Kelse92; 09-29-2020 at 11:21 AM..
Appreciate 0