04-19-2010, 02:04 PM   #101
808E90
808E90
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 ///M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob MG View Post
I must say this is my least favorite part of the ESS SC kit. There must be a better method of housing the air filter without having it sticking out the bottom like this?

Mine hasn't been cut yet, I thought a pre cut intake was supposed to be supplied?

I would love for ESS to fabricate a carbon fiber air box that sits behind the blowers, that takes intake air from the bonnet duct, as well as the lower air duct. The air filter could fit in there similar to G Power
I think you're gonna have to cut your RD Sport bumper one cause the stock air duct wont fit that bumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wata View Post
On the street, 2JZ cars make so much torque that the really powerful ones will just spin their tires in the lower gears, even with drag radials. I bet a stock E92 M3 could beat a 700whp Supra to 60 mph, due to the Supra's traction issues.
Good Point!! He did say he beat them from first gear up ...
LTMW FTL . Karbonwerks LCI Trunk . Vorsteiner Poly Front Lip . NA Motorsports LUX H8 . RECARO Pole Position Seats . BMW Performance Pedals . BMW Performance Performance Grills . BMW Painted Fender Grills . BBS 19x9.5 19x11 LMs . Michelin PS2 265/295 . H&R Sport Springs . Wheel Mate 45/55MM Stud Kit . BBS Red Lug Nuts . ESS VT1 Supercharger . Akrapovic GT4 Exhaust
Appreciate 0