aus
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Odysse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Update :
So..As I promised here an update from OP's aussiem3 picture about the Belgian with his S65 blown engine (with the Belgian plates , see pic)
Many thanks to aussiem3 , who helped me out with the registration on ///MFlight Europe , and of course also our European ///MFlight Admin Kevin Timmons .
Only by my registration I was able to contact the Belgian Sonny Heyman , and today I had a chat of 30min. with him (he is not Bimmerpost member)
It actually looks pretty bad , and he sended today to me 2 extra pics from his S65 , and with some pieces of his S65 motor block .
It's actually a black hole !

---------------------------------------------------------------
Here is what he said ...

This doesn't looks that good!
When I was driven 200 km/h suddenly the engine stopped and the error message "motor failure" comes on, I looked in the back mirror and the only thing I saw was white smoke. I stopped immediately and pulled over, in a few seconds all the oil was under my car.
---------------------------------------------------------------
After what he said back to me....
So I gave him advice to bring his car over to Germany to people with a lot of experience for our S65 engines , because most BMW/Dealers really suck .
Here , and they are engine builders as well=> http://www.der-bmw-spezialist.de/m-k...mw-m3-e90-s65/

I actually saw 3 cases with BF today , 2 on the European ///MFlight site (non Bimmerpost members)
And 1 on here with bearing failure , and new member => http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1265416
Later I will try to add the 3 on our blown S65 engine thread .

The pics from the Belgian ...
Thanks for the effort. Maybe you'll find more blown motors on MFlight.
Please post in the registry once you them all organized.
Thanks again.
Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."
Appreciate 1