View Single Post
      02-11-2019, 01:14 PM   #15
rugger09
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3 Frozen Blue Individual

An update on the topic. Hopefully this can assist other Canadians that find themselves outside of major urban centres.

AM Tuning in Toronto – Fair prices with good shipping price with GST applied, very prompt and professional interactions. Parts come well packaged and quality was as expected.
• CF Mirror Caps
• CF Side Skirt Extensions
• CF Rear Bumper Small Side Splitters
• CF Performance Style Trunk Spoiler
• CF Front Lip – GT4 Style with Air Ducts

Uniq Carbon in Vancouver with fair prices but high shipping charges. They are dealing with shipping across country and the size of the packages increase the costs. Good folks to talk to and they understand the shipping cost issues but say there is not much they can do about it which is 100% true. I did receive the wrong part (kidney grills) but they responded very quickly to resolve. (Update to come)
• Rear Diffuser GTS-V Style
• CF Kidney Grills

JBSpeed – Good Prices and fantastic shipping cost with no duty. Parts arrived quickly, well packaged with quality as described.
• CF Shift Paddles
• CF Hood Vents
• CF Side Gill Trim
• CF License Plate Frame
• Matte Black M3 Badge

GTA Retrofits in Toronto – Good prices and very responsive. Josh seems very knowledgeable and is very good to discuss options and get the project moving from a distance. He is quite no-nonsense and knows what works and what doesn’t. I appreciate that quality. (Update to come: Have not done the work yet but will do so soon.)
• Planning for full mod of the headlight assemblies including Bavgruppe ¾ DTM Halos, CF Switchback Eyebrows, demon eyes and blacked out interior chrome.

Alpha Motorsports in Toronto – Good price, not exposed to duty. It seems like my order got misplaced but will hopefully arrive soon (Update coming soon).
• Macht Schnell intake

Mod Bargains – Fair price but shipping cost is an issue. They were able to reduce a bit but remained very high for a very small and light package. Will not likely use again due to prohibitive shipping costs. The rest of the customer experience was fine.
• CF Front Bumper Reflectors

Attempted Racing Bee in Toronto – They did not want my business because they would have to ship (their words).
Appreciate 0