Rep
Drives: Audi S3....don't judge me

Garage List
2016 Audi S3  [9.50]
2012 135  [6.83]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graves View Post
Lol.

I was a SPC in the Army at the time stationed at Fort Stewart, GA. I had just returned home from Iraq about 9 months ago and bought a 2004 Mustang Cobra...the Terminator. Anyhow, I had just changed out the belt and wanted to test it out to make sure I didn't have any major belt slip. I drove kinda into the back woods and stopped on an empty road. It was 2000 at night and I figured there wouldn't be any cops on this road since I had never seen one. Dumped the clutch and took off.

Come to find out there was a cop sitting in a hidden driveway about a mile or so down the road. When I passed him was doing about 155+mph. I stopped a little ways down, tuned around and did it again. This time he pulled out. When he stopped me he just laughed and said "goddamn son, you were movin". He arrested me and they issued me a half dozen reckless driving tickets, laying drag, excessive speed, and speeding in a school zone. There was a school on that road but school was out for the summer. Still dumb none the less. Spent the night in jail. Judge gave me the fine and told me the only reason I wasn't doing more time in jail and loosing my license was because I was set to deploy again to Iraq in a few months.

Good times.
Not a fan of driving through Georgia. He should have pulled you over after the first run.
Appreciate 1
Graves1130.00