View Single Post
      11-13-2015, 12:58 AM   #92
ApexWheels
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpriest View Post
I can't say enough good things about these wheels. They are TOUGH.

I've had the following incidents happen to me:

- Tire blowout at highway speeds (sidewall of the tire just ate itself). Managed to drive off to the shoulder safely. Rim was completely okay.
- Went off track at Buttonwillow a few times. Wheels were fine, no cracks or bends. Couple of hard spots where I went one wheel off at some corners, no problems.
- Went off track at Thunderhill, sliding down a hill sideways on the Cyclone. Wheels were fine!!
- Went off track at Streets of Willow twice - both times were not in great spots. Ran over quite a few 3-4" rocks. Wheels were fine, no cracks or bends.
- Went off track at ACS - hit a curb head on with the wheel, wheel was fine!

Yeah, I have a lot of off-track incidents because I'm still learning and perhaps taking things too aggressively, but these wheels have seriously never failed me. After balancing from each incident, they are perfect (doesn't require an excessive amount of weights either)

They have a gorgeous finish, and after detailing them, you'd never suspect they've been through so many track battles. I'm probably going to order another set for spares, I love them that much!!
So pumped to hear from our customers like this. You are clearly using our products to the fullest, and we wouldn't have it any other way. See you at Buttonwillow!

- Ryan