Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
2020 M2 CS  [10.00]
2020 M240i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramos View Post
My boy Hamilton is starting to peel away from the pack now !!!
Every race he is now getting strong results while the RBR boys fight each other off to the death and alternate wins and DNF's... Hamilton will keep getting consistent podiums and the occasional win ...

As for the British GP...

1. As much as I hate Webber, I feel his pain for being humiliated by the team .. How the heck do they take the nose of his car and give to it vettel?? he should not have signed with them and both these guys will lose out this year just like LH and Alonso did to each other in 2007

2. The mighty Ferrari are starting to sound like little bitches... stop the fuckin' whinning and MAN UP ... They are only to blame for not telling Alonso to concede the position back to Kubica immediately... What were they thinking? Deserved penalty there regardless of what it did to his race, he could have avoided it and chose not to

3. Go Hamilton go... Can't wait to see what Mclaren will do once they figure out the problems with the new exhaust and especially when they get to tracks that suit them such as Monza
hell yea, I was very happy by the outcome of the race. Didnt think LH would have a top 3 finish, seeing all the trouble McLaren had. LH is the one who trully benifits from the RBR wars.

I think MW was totally wrong and from my perspective, it did seem like it was his fault for pushing Vettel off. W/ that said, I can understand his behavior. When you are putting everything you have into something, then someone favors someone else, based on no solid info, then I would be pissed too.

I thought the penalty on Alonso was more than fair but I do feel terrible of the timing. If he could have took it a few laps before, he would have been ok but due to the debris on the road and the SC coming out, it took any advantage he could have make up. He should have known better and just given the position back

BY FAR, the biggest travesty was at the end of the race, when they annouced the German GP will also be shown on FOX, srly WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Appreciate 0