View Single Post
      07-24-2018, 04:59 PM   #153
EnVe46
Major
Rep
Drives: 11 E90 M3 LeMansBlue

Quick update, will be getting the car back FINALLY tmrw. I had the V1 steering wheel uninstalled as it was bought used and turned up to be faulty. Won't go into to many details but it cost me quite a bit between install/uninstall fees. Good news is the V2 will be getting done hopefully tmrw afternoon when I take it from one shop to BMW of Ft Lauderdale

Also, turns out the DCT pan was leaking again, after 7k Miles. My Warranty covered it again but it seems kinda silly, not 1 yr and 7k miles it starts sleeping again?!? I don't track the car, gets driven a short distance as you can see from the miles which include a move from Charlotte to ft Lauderdale. Now I'm sure it wasn't leaking catastrophically but still, frustrating.

On top of this, Ryan@iND hooked me up with some interior bits!!! Interlagos DCT knob with tri stitched boot with matching tri stitched ebrake boot! These looks fantastic. I almost went alcantara with white stitching to match steering wheel but decided against.

Side skirts will be installed shortly, then the springs and I can say this car will be right where I want it. A little further past OEM+ but enough that's it's not overdone in my opinion. Looking forward to the south Florida meet for proper pictures as well. Will update as soon as everything is done
Attached Images

vincE92M3567.00