EnVe46
Major
Rep
Drives: 11 E90 M3 LeMansBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincE92M3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnVe46 View Post
Now that I'm keeping the M, a new round of modifications are in play. I've ordered some custom interior bits from iND, installing the forcewerks side skirt extensions, M Performance Electronic V2 steering wheel and Eibach lowering springs. Majority of these things should be done in the next week or two as parts arrive.

As far as maintenance there really isn't a whole lot to do. Rod bearings are of course a topic of discussion and I've dragged my feet on. Headlight lenses are being refinished as we speak and then the whole car will be going to my detailer to get refreshed. As soon as majority of this is done I'll post pictures of everything and possibly get a good photographer for a shoot.
What made you decide to stick to the M?
There's nothing like this car. I still smile every time I walk up to it, walk away from it and drive it. The sound, power delivery and ride. The time, effort and money I've put into it. And, the fact I can never really have issues with fitting the family in it.

That said, I still want a 911. And I will at some point get one, but it won't be replacing the E90, at least not in the time being.
vincE92M3567.00