View Single Post
      04-02-2021, 02:07 PM   #18
Cyberdemon
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 40i, 2018 M3 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWM3 View Post
The damage doesn't look that severe. It was likely just PDR'd. The bumper resprayed. Not a huge deal. You can find blemishes in the photos and it looks like it went through auction.

However, the lack of disclosure from the seller is troubling. Combine this with the seller having to add other pictures because the original pictures did not accurately represent the paint color and you have yourself some reasons to be skeptical.

When I'm spending $$ to buy a fun car I am always qualifying the seller as well as the car.
It's not a huge deal on 99% of cars, but if you're trying to get $60k+ for a 1/1 Individual Car, the paint work certainly has a jab at the long term value.

Nothing wrong with the car and if the buyer likes the color then I'm sure they'll be pleased, but obviously color matching on a difficult metallic color can be a reason for concern for anyone who's ever bought a poorly matched car. It looks great in the pictures, but again those have clearly been edited for drama more than uniformity or clarity.